- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
15. Juni - 16. Juni
Present phenomenally and persuasively
Do you feel uncomfortable presenting in front of a demanding audience? Are you uncertain about how to structure your presentation most effectively? Do you suffer from stage fright? Are you aware of different audience’s preferences for receiving information?
If you said „yes“ to any of those questions, then you will benefit from this presenation skills event. It is carefully designed to provide you with a fun, intellectually challenging and worthwhile learning experience. You will learn how to effectively apply a powerful suite of tools, techniques and skills to transform the impact you have on your audience.
Aims: To equip you with the skills to structure and present a powerful message to demanding audiences. To learn about ways to enhance your credibility and to be more persuasive and confident in your presentation.
- How to write a powerful first 30 seconds which grabs audience attention
- How to identify your key message
- How to use persuasive language, power words and pauses to create intrigue and reflection
- How to view your presentation through your audience’s eyes and identify gaps and ambiguity
- How to design, refine and present a powerful presentation which resonates with your audience
- How to establish how you want your audience to think, feel or do differently following your presentation
- How to use facts, data and research findings to support your recommendation or proposal
- When and when not to use slides in your presentation for maximum audience impact
- How to boost the impact of your presentation with case studies and stories
- How to positively frame your presentation prior to your event
- How to understand and overcome presentation nerves
- How to use rhetorical and precision questions to engage and involve your audience
- How and when and when not to use humour
- How to respond to hecklers
- How and when to use props to boost your personal impact and audience participation
- How to close your presentation to gain audience commitment, support and action
- How to organise and manage an effective Q & A session
- Video feedback of your presentation
Target Group: Eexecutives, leaders, in-house trainers and aspiring managers. Anyone who is required to present, and present well to an audience.
Duration: 1 or 2 day event. The 2 day event includes video feedback for each participant.
Language. English or German
Trainer: Dirk Bansch